Levelling the two co-axles of the rotating machines in the ideal line is defined as alignment. Precise alignment can extend life expectancy of the machines, bearings and clutch elements.
Advantages of the laser alignment with the OPTALIGN / ROTALIGN instrument:
- very accurate procedure,
- equalisation in horizontal and vertical direction,
- immediate calculation of the corrections needed for equalisation,
- the clutch doesn't have to be rotated for 360o, however a minimal twist of 60o is enough,
- direct comparison of the results with recommended still allowed deviations,
- saving data and displaying the results.
Types of laser truing up:
- laser alignment of clutches and cardans,
- laser alignment of the strapping or belts.